Monday, October 10, 2005

Work, Drink, Post (maybe)

Well, it looks like we've all become way to busy to post at any length beer, cuz I certainly know we didn't stop drinkin 'em! I just wanted to post a quick list of the brews that I have sampled recently if to only stir some creative response from the others.

Bell's Porter *****
Bells did it again. Put this one right up there with Oberon!

Founders Dirty Bastard *****
Kris supplied this during the fall seasonal beer swap (although it is not seasonal). Very tasty, somewhat creamy. I will definitely buy this one again.

Founders Red's Rye **
something in there that I just didn't like.

Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest **
This was Raj's contribution to the beer swap cuz he had it in the fridge already :) Nothing to see here folks, just another beer. Nothing outstanding about it. Drinkable though, but then again so is water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home