Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Coca Cola Blak


Well, I just had to try the new Coka Cola Blak. The bottle states that it is a "Carbonated Fusion Beverage".

From the official press release:

Coca-Cola Blāk is an invigorating and stimulating blend that has a perfect balance of the effervescent taste sensation of Coca-Cola and natural flavors, with real coffee. The lightly carbonated, mid-calorie beverage, which is designed to appeal to adult consumers, is yet another example how The Coca-Cola Company reaches out to new audiences and addresses new beverage occasions.

It definitely had the sickly sweet flavor of regular Diet Coke with strong accents of coffee. I wouldn't say that I'd crave it, but it was interesting. I doubt I'll pay another $8 for a four pack, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home